Thanks for asking, Natalie. I am definitely still around. Life has just been really, really busy since before Spring Break. I haven't had much free time to idle away on the computer, much less write something witty and entertaining on my blog. There's not time tonight to write a lengthy update as I should be working on a project now but in a nutshell, things are busy but good. We'll be in Texas for a family reunion/60th anniversary party for my grandparents this weekend and then hopefully things will calm down and I'll post about all the fun stuff that's been happening complete with pictures.
As a (very) short recap of Spring Break, I met my mom, sisters, and niece in Ft. Worth for a Girls' Weekend. I had a fabulous time visiting with them. And after tearing up the phone lines for the week beforehand, we were finally able to decide on our coordinating outfits for our picture, an early Mother's Day gift for my mom (that's her in the middle).

And "The Girls" but we're not in chronological order which is how we normally tend to arrange ourselves for photographs (I'm the middle child which everyone says explains so much. I'm never sure how to take that comment.).
7 comments:
Cute pictures, Carrie! I love your hair, btw. It looks great. =)
Thanks, Mels. It's what happens when I show my hairdresser a picture of Reese Witherspoon and say "Like that."
Okay, wait a minute -- when you say you're the middle one, you mean chronologically, right? 'Cuz I think I'd recognize that cute red hair anywhere.
BTW -- can completely relate with insufficient computer time.
Yes--middle chronologically.
And that is my "summer color"--a brighter shade than my "winter color" and what I remember my hair looking like as a child. Non-colored, it's a darker shade of red now--close to the color of Donna's hair.
I'm glad to see ya'll had such a great time over Spring Break.
The photos are fabulous! Everyone looks so happy, relaxed, and glad to be together. That's wonderful.
:)
I don't know why but all of you look so familiar to me. Even your mom looks like someone I've met before. Isn't that funny?
Thanks for the update; I wondered how you were doin'.
From the looks of it; terrific.
Take care!
Those are great pictures!
And your hair looks fabulous! I am so jealous that your hair grows so quickly. :)
Those are fabulous pictures and dang, you all have such incredible family resemblance.
Post a Comment