Wednesday, April 25, 2007

And still, really busy

Eh.

So, yeah, things are still hectic around here, both at work and in the evenings. It's almost (a very small *almost*) enough to make me long for the carefree idle days I spent in the portable. All by myself. All alone. Nothing to do. No one to talk to. No responsibilities. All alone.

Or not.

We had a really nice visit in Texas last weekend and I've written several posts about it. But they are all in my head because this is the first chance I've had to sit at the computer to write and I've got one of those headaches that feels like something is poking through the back of my eye. I had the same headache earlier today but it was the other eye. Needless to say, I don't feel like writing much tonight. I think the next four days are pretty good so hopefully I'll get a chance to sit down and write.

In the meantime, the bed is calling my name.

No comments: