Oh, and by the way, the *new* easy bake ovens have done away with the 100 watt light bulb for cooking and have a 'real oven' heating element. See, you mess with a good thing and you get a recall... So maybe the old ones weren't so dangerous afterall! (You still can't play with my toys, though! ;) )
Here are the tales of a school librarian, her husband, the cat, and the assorted characters that come with having a family and in-laws. We've embarked on the crazy new adventure of parenthood with a little one born 2/27/10. I'm a Texan who moved to New Mexico eleven years ago because I really liked that boy. There's no place like home but there is some great weather and green chile here.
This blog is mine all mine. My thoughts, my pictures, my stuff. Don't copy it. Don't use it unless you ask. Any questions on copyright? Check out this site for the answers.
4 comments:
See, I was just looking out for you! :)
I was just about to e-mail you the story, too!
Oh, and by the way, the *new* easy bake ovens have done away with the 100 watt light bulb for cooking and have a 'real oven' heating element. See, you mess with a good thing and you get a recall... So maybe the old ones weren't so dangerous afterall! (You still can't play with my toys, though! ;) )
lol... You two are very cute.
I never even got so far as baking in my Easy Bake Oven. I always just ate the batter.
Always the energy conservationist...
;)
Huh--I wonder what a "real oven" heating element involves. Of course, Donna, the only danger of your Easy Bake oven was that it was Harvest Gold.
And that we were wearing polyester outfits while operating it.
Post a Comment