Wednesday, January 3, 2007

And it's a good thing too because I really need a nap

School was supposed to start back today after an already-long (but who's complaining) Winter Break. Mother Nature had other ideas with the recent snowfall. I told Paul on Monday that I wouldn't be surprised if we had a late start day today--just give everyone a little bit longer to navigate the still snow-packed side roads on their way to school and work. So I was pleasantly surprised to hear yesterday evening that school had been cancelled today. Of course, when we have to go that extra day in May, I won't be as happy. But today, it is good.

Probably my favorite picture of all from Christmas taken by my sister Amy. Click on the picture to enlarge it and fully appreciate the look on Abigail's face.

And it just dawned on me looking at this picture that my "normal" dance style and my Hoky Pokey are very similar.

3 comments:

Donna said...

That is so funny -- and I'm glad the only dancer's face you can see is Abby's!

amanew said...

I must agree this is one of my favorites also.

Loni said...

What a great picture, and how much fun you all have together!

Amy - I love your family tree plate near Donna's hand. What does it say? I might have to make one for us.