
Through the joys of modern technology, we enjoy a fire on these cold nights with a flip of the switch. And when Paul is home, it a Battle Royale between the three of us as to who gets to claim the floorspace in front of the fireplace.
What good is being cool if you can't wear a sombrero? --Hobbes (Calvin & Hobbes)
2 comments:
Isn't modern technology so nice?
I used to help with the wood burning fire growing up (when i was older, of course). This year, I felt the need to re-arrange the ceramic logs before turning on the fire. Sadly, our ambers don't glow so much. I think we need new stuff to make them glow. The fact that I vaccummed some of it up earlier in the year in an attmept to clean all the dust out of the fireplace probably didn't help.
Stay warm jubjub!
That is un mas grande gato negro you've got there. A little more than a lap-full.
I miss having a cat. I love that vibrating warmth that also serves as an alarm clock.
Alas, our dogs would be really mad to have to share and already overwhelmed space with yet another species.
Between your slippers and your puddy tat, you should be set for the rest of winter.
:)
Post a Comment