Monday, July 13, 2009
It's late but who doesn't love the Muppets
I spent most of the week prior to leaving on vacation frantically trying to finish up all my school work so I wouldn't have to be frantically finishing up assignments when we got home yesterday (the due date for several assignments). When I wasn't doing that, I was making lists of what to pack, stacks of clothes, removing clothes from said stacks, and still over-packing.
It was a great week. I will admit that I had VERY low expectations going in to the vacation. Considering the fact that I see my siblings in limited amounts throughout the year, I wasn't sure how 7 days of relatively close confinement was going to work. Turns out, it wasn't so bad. Personality quirks aside, we all tend to get along pretty well and the ship was big enough (or at least we had our own rooms) that we were able to spend some non-quality time together as well. Some of us were even started talking about doing it again in a few years. I've got to go through pictures still and will hopefully get that adventure written up before we head out on our next trip on Saturday when we head to Quebec City for the annual conference Paul attends. At least then I'm able to take my computer and don't have to stress quite as much about deadlines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad the trip was good.
LOVE the video!!! Haha.
Post a Comment