Friday, May 29, 2009
No real excuses
Holy cow! I can't believe it's been three weeks since I signed in over here. Things have been hectic with the end of the school year, both work and classes. It's all over so maybe I'll be a bit more inspired to write over here. It's not that things haven't been happening and I need to write. Some of it is stuff that won't be published but most of it is. Just need to get my stuff going in one direction and then I'll be keeping this place a little more active.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad to see that you are still alive and well. :)
Facebook has not been good for my blog writing or reading. I spend way too much time over there just waiting for someone to post a status update. LOL I'm so pathetic!
Patsy, I am just as pathetic as you then! I am ALWAYS checking Facebook status'. Carrie, maybe you can inspire me to do more "blogging!"
Post a Comment