Still here, still doing the school thing. The one week I had a bit of a break, we went to Nashville so I haven't had much time to just sit down and gather my thoughts here. I need to--I've got a mess of stuff floating around in my head that I need to get written just for myself. Next week is Spring Break--maybe I'll get to it before then. Maybe sooner.
But now, have another paper to agonize over. Apparently the agonizing is paying off--97 on the first portion and a 98 on the short research paper I had to write. I would have been happy with a low 90 or high 80. But I'll definitely take those grades.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good for you on the grades. Hope you had fun in Nashville.
I'm proud of how well you are doing as be begin getting things done and graded. Hopefully it will get easier. And by the way, if you already knew it all and understood it all then you wouldn't have to be going to school to learn it. So don't agonize over not already knowing --this side is called the learning side.
It's so good to hear from you! I figured you were just being a very busy bee. :)
And being a busy bee (sounds better than agonizing) seems to have paid off so far. Not that I had one single doubt. Nope. Not a one. :)
Post a Comment