A wire basket propping up the cable just so. What isn't really visible in this picture is the tape I had to use to get the cable to be in just the right place for reception.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Historic moments call for desperate measures
I really wanted to be able to watch the inauguration today. The television in the library didn't want to cooperate this morning--it was very poor reception when I first turned it on--hardly any picture for all the snow. I fiddled with the cable connection for a while and finally came up with this solution:
A wire basket propping up the cable just so. What isn't really visible in this picture is the tape I had to use to get the cable to be in just the right place for reception.
A wire basket propping up the cable just so. What isn't really visible in this picture is the tape I had to use to get the cable to be in just the right place for reception.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Better than me --- I don't have access to a TV or computer most of the time. I did get to hear the benediction given by the 92 year old gentleman though --- that was my only part of the history this time.
I totally worked through the history today. *sigh* I had intended to have computer on CNN, but got busy doing work and totally forgot. Guess I'll have to catch it in reruns..........
Post a Comment